Previous sales & customer service experience required.
Due to the rapid growth of our WundaSmart heating control system, we are looking to expand the team to further support our customers in answering their enquiries meeting their requirements, and completing the sale.
· Provide customers with first class service and support over the phone;
· Promoting and selling Wundasmart;
· Advise customers in showroom adhering to Covid secure company policies;
· Any other duties as required by the department.
This will be a dynamic role as the department grows. Saturday shifts required on a rota basis with a view to include Sundays in the future.
· Previous sales & customer service experience;
· Interest in technology;
· Interpersonal & customer care skills;
· Works well under pressure with good time & task organisational skills.
· Full in-house training;
· Free secure onsite parking;
· Performance bonus scheme;
· Option to work from home post probation on weekend shifts.
Full time positions available, 5 days a week, Monday – Saturday (on a rota basis, possibility of Sunday in the future)
The position will be on a 12-month rolling contract with a 3-month probation period. £9.50/hr during probation with a pay review post probation.
For application please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com