Due to rapid expansion, we have exciting opportunities for the right person.
Providing market-leading support and advice to our customers 6 days a week via the telephone at Exhibitions and occasionally face to face. Candidates must be flexible in their approach and eager to learn all about our Premium floor heating systems. But most importantly the desire to provide the best customer service experience to ensure repeat business.
• Establish customers’ needs and offer the best solutions
• Accurately record customer details
• Present a friendly and professional demeanor
• Enter records onto CRM package
• Support to other teams
• Flexible team player
• Postal Runs
• Filing, archiving, and retrieving records
• High attention to detail
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Computer Literate in Microsoft packages
Salary: Pay is above the national minimum
Hours: current hours are 9am until 6pm however in busier periods you will be required to work between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday on a rota basis. You may be required to work between 9am – 4pm on occasional Saturdays.
Previous experience of work in a retail or customer service role desirable but not essential.
Full clean driving license ideal as some postal runs may be required on a rota basis.