Here at Wunda we pride ourselves in providing the best in customer service. This comes from our amazing team of administrators, customer service agents, estimators, account managers who are just part of the ensemble that make Wunda the brand you can trust.
We’re currently looking to expand our team due to an influx of happy customers! If you want to be a part of a growing team built on a platform of success have a look at the roles we have available below and we look forward to your application!
Job Type: Full time Monday – Friday, Saturdays pro rata
£9.50 per hour
Wunda supply market leading underfloor heating products to retailers and trades people. Due to rapid growth, we have an opportunity for enthusiastic individuals to join our technical support and customer services team. This position is well suited to a quick learner who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Based in the technical department, you will work closely with all other departments to assure fantastic technical support and advice is provided 6 days a week. Most importantly, you will have the desire to provide excellent customer service, leaving the customer satisfied and ensuring repeat business.
- Offer customers first class technical support. (Full training provided)
- Advise customers in our showroom.
- Attend exhibitions and events throughout the year on an ad hoc basis.
- Advise customers on best practice in line with company factsheets.
- Process warranty claims whilst minimising financial loss.
- Satisfy customer complaints in line with company policies.
- Complete customer returns in line with company procedures.
- Process sales orders over the phone.
- Make concise notes on a customer’s account regarding your contact with them.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong phone contact handling and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and understand in depth technical information.
- IT literate with a strong understanding of the Microsoft environment.
- An analytical mind.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal and customer care skills.
Contact and send CV to email@example.com