You will need to split your WIFI into two channels.
Go to your router configuration page by typing 192.168.0.1 into your web browser.
To access this, you’ll need;
your username: sky
your password: ‘admin’ or your personalised WiFi password.
– Select wireless from the navigation bar, scroll down and untick the ‘Synchronise 2.4GHz and 5GHz settings’
– Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit apply.
– Once the page reloads go to the 5GHz wireless settings page found on the sub-navigation bar.
– In the 5GHz section go to the box called ‘Name (SSID)’ and add 5g to the end of the current name.
– Scroll down and hit apply
– Now on any wireless device you should see two networks. One network will be the same name as usual and will be 2.4GHz band and the other will be the usual name with 5G on the end. Connect any 5GHz capable device to the 5GHz network. The WiFi password should remain the same.