In the Wunda Smart System, the Boost Buttons were designed for people who don’t like to use Smartphones and prefer manual operation. The Boost Buttons are placed on the front surface of HubSwitch and named Boost 1 and Boost 2. By pressing one of the Boost buttons the user can raise the temperature in a pre-defined room for a predefined time period (the default is 2 hours).
Using the Boost Button for Room heating:
- Press the button, the LED above will emit green light, the heating will be switched on in the predefined room to Comfort mode for the pre-set time (default is 2 hours).
- Press the button again, the LED above will stop emitting green light, heating will return to the previous operating temperature allowing you to end the “boost” period.
Using the Boost Button for Hot Water:
- Press the button, the LED above will emit green light, the hot water will switch on for a predefined period (by default this is 2 hours).
- Press the button again, the LED above will stop emitting green light, the hot water will switch off again.
Configuring the Boost Buttons:
- Go to the System Settings in your App and choose the Boost tab
- Choose which Boost Button wish to configure
- Assign Room choice & pre-defined temperature setting, or select Hot Water
- Define the boost period.
Need more help? Send us message